An excellent adittion for small pest control, or plinking; this gun exceeds the expectations.
Light weight polimer Body, steel barrel, and low profile fixed sights gives this weapon a durable, flexible performance.
The FPS vary some even exceed the 460 mark for single shot, it drops on burst fire but not too much, and with picattiny rails makes this a very adaptable platform for most plinking or varmint hunting. Don't forget to Add a sight, holo preferable, a grip with light, UTG brand and A laser light for added fun!
Pros: • Rapid Fire, 6 rounds per burst 30 bb per mag, 300 rounds inside the Inner Drum.
• 3 Picatinny Rails so 1 for the scope and 2 attachment.
• Retractible stock which equals 3 preferences: SMG, Carabine, Assault Rifle (considering length).
• Light weight and little to no recoil.
• Accurate most of the time
• there are ways to mod the gun to work full auto.
Cons: - consumes two Co2 cylinder per 200 to 300 shots.
- Needs lubrication some times as some firing mechanisms tend to get dry.
- Some users report leaks, some report inner pieces break.
- shoots stray bbs sometimes.
- you have to shake it to reload the 30 round clip, as there is no crank or motorized gears to feed the clip.
I like it even with its design flaws as not all of them are fixable and, people with little knowledge on gun smithing are able to fix it (Warning the gun Tends to spring apart if not opened carefully.)
Hope it helps!.