Nice colors but not great quality.
I had ordered a few of the MaaMagic pashminas/ shawls and for $11-$12 each, I couldn’t believe the quality. Then these came up in my recommendations, I saw they appeared to be very popular and highly rated, so I ordered three. I wish I had returned them all.
1) look at description of materials. Know what tag says? “70% pashmina, 30% silk.” Pashmina is supposed to be a type of silk, so WTH?
2) as others have mentioned, large label is glued to fabric and fabric is so thin and loosely woven that peeling tag off does damage it.
3) description says “light” and that’s certainly true. You can definitely see through these.
4) they wrinkle terribly. I mean, badly enough I couldn’t wear it again without having it steamed or something.
4) They do have a LOT of colors, but they aren’t all accurately represented in photos. The “champagne” one, for instance, is almost a light camel or taupe color. Certainly nowhere near the light, bright shade pictured.
Summary:If you need a cheap, colorful wrap (or chair decoration), this is fine. If you’d rather have a high-quality (and also warm) wrap, try MaaMagic. (And no, I don’t work for them- just sharing my experience. For $1 more, their quality is MUCH better. Plus no unsightly tags glued on their products.)