We tested these brands Manhattan Toy soft baby doll set,Angelbaby Doll soft baby doll set,Melissa & Doug soft baby doll set,Shop Disney soft baby doll set,NPK soft baby doll set,JC Toys soft baby doll set,Snuggle Stuffs soft baby doll set,GUND soft baby doll set,Baby Alive Including 15 products compared
- Baby Alive Potty Dance Baby: Talking Baby Doll with Black Curly Hair, Potty, Rewards Chart, Undies and More, Doll That “Pees” on Her Potty, for Girls and Boys 3 Years Old And Up
- Melissa & Doug Jenna - 12" Doll
- Melissa & Doug 15-inch Luke & Lucy 15-inch Dolls
- La Baby Boutique Hispanic 11 inch Small Soft Body Baby Doll dressed in Purple for Children 12 Months and older
- Melissa & Doug Mariana 12-Inch Doll
- JC Toys LA Newborn 10 Piece Deluxe Rocking Crib Gift Set, Featuring 14" Life-Like All Vinyl Smiling Baby Newborn Doll, Pink
- Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jordan 12” Light Skin-Tone Boy Baby Doll with Romper, Cap, Pacifier
- Manhattan Toy Wee Baby Stella 12" Soft Baby Doll and Bathing Set
- Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Deluxe Baby Care Play Set (48 Pieces – Doll + Accessories to Feed, Bathe, Change, and Cuddle, Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 3, 4, 5, and 6 Year Olds), Multi
- Baby GUND Fun My First Stuffed Baby Playset Sensory Discovery
- Angelbaby Reborn Baby Dolls Toddlers Twins Boy and Girl Realistic Soft Silicone 24 inch Brown Hair Newborn Child Dolls Toys Toddler Size Gifts Set 2 pcs
- Shop Disney Animators Collection Frozen 2 Elsa and Anna Plush Doll Small – 12
- Manhattan Toy Wee Baby Stella Tiny Dino 12" Soft Baby Doll Set
- NPK Reborn Baby Doll Girl 22" Look Real Silicone Vinyl Handmade Weighted Pink Outfit Eyes Open Cute Doll Gift Set for Ages 3+
- Snuggle Stuffs Basket of Buddies 7" Plush Diversity Dolls - Set of 5
I got “Baby Jenna” for my daughter for her 3rd birthday. It was love at first sight! That was over a year ago and out of all the dolls she has now (probably 10) it’s still her favorite doll! It’s the sweetest, softest little doll! My daughter takes her EVERYWHERE and sleeps with her every night. It is smaller than most dolls, but it’s the perfect size for little hands (1 to 6 year-olds). She can suck her thumb (right thumb only) which is perfect because my daughter sucks her thumb. She came with a pacifier, too, that stays put in her mouth after you put it in. She also came with a diaper that my daughter loves to take off and on. Her pretty blue eyes close when she lays down. I love Melissa & Doug toys and this is by far my favorite! My only complaint is that her little hat doesn’t stay on very long-it falls off easily. Also, after a year her outfit has gotten just a little ragged (but not falling apart) and it’s hard to find other clothes that fit her. I also got the “Melissa & Doug Doll Feeding and Changing Accessories - Bib, Bag, Diaper, Wipes, Utensils, Bottles”. Those items are great for this doll. We also have a stroller and a shopping cart she likes to push her around in. All in all, this is the perfect little doll for a young child! You’ll love it too!
I bought this for my one year old who really likes other babies. So far she loves poking it's eyes lol. The doll itself is very cute and of good quality. It's the perfect size for a younger toddler to carry around.
We looked far and wide for a baby doll that we could give to our son that is not overwhelmingly pink and ruffly. We had no luck, and tried this one, anyway. It's a sweet little gender neutral doll if you throw the clothes in the trash. Unfortunately, premie clothes don't fit on it, because it's shorter than a real baby.
My son absolutely adores this doll. We got it when we had a new baby. Takes her everywhere. It's a great size and the clothes come off to wash or change her.
Just opened Christmas morning. My daughter loves her she's great quality. Only problem is she came dirty.
Our arrived with defective eyes. Would have been a great doll.
If you are looking for a smaller baby for your one year old or a little younger this is it! It's the perfect size for my ten month old, every morning she goes for her baby and will play with her through out the day. It's the cutest thing, the baby comes with a pappy and can suck her thumb.
I have nothing bad to say about the doll, it is a little smaller but true to all the photos. I believe it's 12 inches long, but I could be wrong on that.. I'd check the description again. All in all a great doll.
My 2 year-old LOVES this baby doll! Perfect Christmas gift and perfect size for a toddler.
Perfect little doll to carry around in new doll basket I made. It is lightweight, but also weighty enough. Eyes are bright, and smile is sweet. 18 month granddaughter loved it.
Very cute concept and made very thoughtful for babies. Nothing really to dislike.
Absolutely Love it♡ extremely happy with my purchase my 4 month old daughter will love this....... super cute came fast. Will order again in the future.
It's so soft and cute. Baby hasn't born yet, so don't know when and if she's going to play with it, but I love it!
I bought this job for a tiny one-year-old and she loves it. The dog is lightweight and small enough for tiny hands. The body is soft and bendable. She's not waterproof but that's the only thing that would make her better. Then she could get in the bathtub. Lovely little doll. You won't be sorry. Your baby will love it.
Nice doll that seems more lifelike than others on the market. The only downside is that it is a little flimsy and I wish it were slightly more sturdy but other than that it is nice. Comes with a paci too.
Was so disappointed to have the eyes get scary looking, kids were devastated
Small but my grandbaby still loved it. Perfect for a year old baby and down
We love this doll. She is very well made. Her head is a little smaller than it looks in the pictures, but my toddler could care less. She loves her. Perfect size. Has a little weight, bean body. Perfect to cuddle with.
I bought this doll as a birthday gift for my 3 year old. When she arrived her face looked nothing like the picture. Her lips were painted with a very dark pink/red paint and she looks like she's wearing lipstick. I didn't have enough time to return her and exchange her for another one and a doll is the one present my daughter had requested. This doll is well made and cuddly but the extended family has had some great laughs over the look of her face as she does look rather funny. I was really expecting more from a Melissa and Doug product as we have many of their toys and they are some of my childrens favorite toys.
My niece is two and training her for the potty can be a Challenge So I got her this baby to help show her and she loves it every time she goes potty her baby is right there doing the potty dance
[[VIDEOID:4740f560814cb240058d1096c27ec445]] My daughter and my son both love it. She is already potty trained, but it helps a lot to remind her about going. It was a little bigger and heavier than expected. But so far so good. Something that I noticed is that the instructions are in both English and Spanish but the doll only speaks English, however, she has a daddy or mommy mode, which is nice.