We tested these brands Umarex paitball,JT paitball,Iglobalbuy paitball,D3FY paitball,Valken paitball,Kieba paitball,Mikasa Sports paitball,tactic.world paitball,Crown Sporting Goods Including 10 products compared
- JT ER4 RTP .68Cal Paintball Kit Includes Guardian Goggle, 15G Co2 Jetts, Small Loader, Smoke
- Valken Gotcha Paintball Shotgun - 50 Cal - Blue
- Umarex T4E Walther PPQ .43 Caliber Training Pistol Paintball Gun Marker
- D3FY Paintball CONQU3ST Gun
- Crown Sporting Goods Anchorless Weighted Football Pylons (Set of 4), Orange
- Tactic.world Glove Hold Pouch molle Airsoft paitball Retainer
- Iglobalbuy DOT German Half Face Helmet Chopper Cruiser Biker Custom Airsoft Paitball Solid Glossy (M)
- Mikasa MGV500 Heavy Weight Volleyball (Official Size)
- Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls for Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Knots, and Yoga Therapy. Set of 2 Firm Balls
- Iglobalbuy DOT German Half Face Helmet Chopper Cruiser Biker Custom Airsoft Paitball (XL)
Awesome purchase!! I just learned from my fitness trainer about these and had to buy some. I was hesitant about the purchase because I couldn't tell how firm they were but I decided to take a leap of faith. I am so happy I did! I love these massage balls, for the price I got them and how great of a quality they are!
I got this trick from a physical therapist to use a tennis ball all along my spine (never on your spine directly) and rolled it where I felt tightness and it has really helped with my sciatic nerve problem. If I am consistent and use it for a week or 2 the pain goes away for months. I have try other things the only thing that works is this or yoga focus on lower back.
These feel so great on my back. I've been having pretty intense shoulder pain from all the driving I have to do and from carrying a heavy laptop bag everyday. These are just the thing to help release the tension in my muscles and it's helping sleep better too!
I've used a handful of different therapy balls for lower back pain. Many of them have been too pliable to truly help relieve the pain, but Kieba Massage Balls hold their form and are my new favorite. I've already felt lower back pain relief. I highly recommend them.
Pic for size reference. Now I can't live without these. I have them lying around next to the couch and we massage our feet with them. Every friend who tried these are surprised by how awesome it feels. It only had a very strong chemical smell in the beginning and took some time to go away.
These balls are great. Nice and firm. I used them to massage out my muscles. Only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is bc I think it’s a little overpriced.
Just the right firmness. I’ve used them for my shoulder blades to help reduce or take knots out. So far so good! Although sometimes it’s hard to when you have your boxer in your face. Haha!!