We tested these brands Umarex paint boll guns,JT paint boll guns,T4E paint boll guns,D3FY paint boll guns,w-boll slippers paint boll guns,Maddog paint boll guns,Tippmann paint boll guns,Michelle Borth Including 15 products compared
- Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
- JT ER4 RTP .68Cal Paintball Kit Includes Guardian Goggle, 15G Co2 Jetts, Small Loader, Smoke
- JT SplatMaster Z200 Shotgun, Red
- Maddog Tippmann Cronus Tactical Starter Protective CO2 Paintball Gun Package
- JT Splatmaster z100 Paintball Pistol .50 Cal - Blue
- JT SplatMaster z100 Duel Kit - SplatMaster Ammo 1000ct.
- Umarex T4E Walther PPQ .43 Caliber Training Pistol Paintball Gun Marker
- MAddog Tippmann Cronus Tactical Titanium Paintball Gun Package
- Maddog Azodin KAOS 2 Silver Paintball Gun Package
- D3FY Paintball CONQU3ST Gun
- Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit - Black
- T4E New Walther PPQ M2 (GEN2) The Most Realistic.43cal CO2 Semi Auto Blow Back Paintball Pistol BLK
- D3FY Paintball CONQU3ST Gun
- a Word Rhinestone Belt Buckle Cool Tow Belt with Slippers Thick with Women's Shoes Low HEE
I bought this package a week ago, i filled the co2 tank today for the first time and on my way home i just heard a loud hissing noise, it was the co2 tank, it wasn't hot inside the car and the tank was secured in a belt, i took it out of the car and put it on the ground because white gas was blurring my car windows.
I don't know if it got overfilled or if it was a factory malfunction, this isn't a negative review just a warning to everyone to be careful with any pressurized tanks.
The gun is great, no problem with that.
However, I'm reviewing the kit as a whole and I don't recommend it.
The hopper lid broke off the first day.
The mask looks good but is not very comfortable and it's terribly difficult to take the lens out to clean it. I've chosen to leave paint in the cracks between the lens and the mask because it's proving too hard of a time to get the lens out.
The tank is CO2 but the venue I use does not refill CO2.
The belt is awkward because it does not wrap around the waist. It messes with mobility (see photos) so I opted not to wear it. It has a space for the air tank but the kit doesn't come with the coil to connect the gun to the air tank, so what's the point.
If you really don't know what to get and you don't mind having to deal with shoddy accessories until you can replace them, then go ahead and get this. But you can do better.
Got a set of guns for my boys 12th birthday ( tactile and standard set)
Hours of fun, quality product!
Dad said was nice gun, durable, easy to use and handle.
We did a lot of research prior to making this investment - very satisfied????????????
This gun is good for beginners and for people that are really deep into paintball, I love this gun. There were 2 problems tho,1-the gas tank is not the same as shown in the picture, and 2- that little yellow bottle u see in the picture, it didn't come with it.
Great product, but the hopper was broken when i took it out the box,not good ! I would like a replacement if possible