We tested these brands JT jt er2 pump pistol,JT Toxins jt er2 pump pistol,Umarex jt er2 pump pistol,Valken jt er2 pump pistol,Tippmann Including 10 products compared
- JT Outkast .68Cal Paintball Kit Includes Guardian Goggle, 90G Co2 Tank, 200Rd Loader, Black
- JT ER2 Pump Pistol RTS Kit
- Valken Infinity Paintballs
- JT ER4 RTP .68Cal Paintball Kit Includes Guardian Goggle, 15G Co2 Jetts, Small Loader, Smoke
- Umarex T4E TR50 Revolver .50 Caliber Training Pistol Paintball Gun Marker
- JT ER2 Pump Paintball Pistol Kit - Smoke
- Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit - Black
- Tippmann cronus tactical paintball marker gun
- Tippmann Gryphon FX Skull Basic Gun
- Valken Gotcha Paintball Shotgun - 50 Cal - Red
This gun is the best starter on amazon for the price. Before i purchased this gun i had never even shot or held a paintball gun so i really didnt know what to expect. When i took it out of the box the first thing i noticed was it was actually very sturdy for the price. It came with some co2 and 30 paintballs i shot a fence from about 120 feet and there is a bit of drop but its easy to aim an inch up i was hitting man sized targets with ease and the pumping action is very smooth and easy. Great gun overall
Came in a good sturdy package. My husband loved it..
I thought the gun was great out of the box..the only thing is that I could only shoot about 20 to 25 paintball out of it before it started releasing gas when I cocked it so I hooked up an hpa tank.. Do this at your own risk I'm not really sure if it's safe I know my tank is regulated at 800 psi
Bought this identical pistol from another vendor on November 24, 2013. After very little use, the chamber for the CO2 cartridge began to fracture and eventually the cracks extended through to the outer surface of the pistol grip. Now the gun won't hold pressure. A waste of money because of a poor design.
the kids love this thing, very user friendly! can let off about 15 rounds w/ each nitro. hasn't been jammed since we bought and there has been heavy use.